- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 cup prepared basil pesto
- 4 thick slices mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of the pesto sauce onto each flattened chicken breast.
- Place one slice of cheese over the pesto.
- Roll up tightly, and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is nicely browned and juices run clear.